Real Fats (Traditional)
- coconut oil
- butter or ghee (from grass fed cows)
- extra virgin olive oil
- palm oil or shortening
- tallow and lard (rendered animal fats) from pastured animals
- some cold pressed oil like flax (in small doses)
- margarine or other non-butter spreads or sprays
- processed oils (likely any at the grocery store) ex: canola, sunflower, etc
- products made with oils like cool whip or creamer
- trans fats, hydrogenated fats, or partially hydrogenated fats (all found in foods)
Check it out for your self... you might be surprised at what you can have that you have been depriving yourself of for years!
Tropical Traditions is a great resource for Coconut oil and Palm oil/shortening. Until Christmas Day they are offering a FREE 32 oz. container of coconut oil with a $16 minimum purchase as a gift to each customer. This is a fantastic deal... for those that buy coconut oil we have all watched it sky rocket in the last year. This would normally cost you $40! As of today the free shipping code (261112) was still working also!